Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Must Watch Documentary

This is probably one of the most powerful documentaries I have seen about 9/11. It focuses on an the image of the man falling or jumping from one of the towers, and the search to discover more about him. I like to watch movies like this because it really puts into perspective how life change so quickly. I could not even imagine the choice this man had to make. This also really makes a lot of valid points about journalism and also about how people deal with tragic images.

9/11: The Falling Man

3 comments:

  1. thanks for posting these! Whether political or not a person can learn something from these kinds of videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this a few times, kudos for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's why you should nobody let break your balls and enjoy every day of your life like the last one. that's my philosophy. Life is fucken short and sometimes shorter as you think...

    ReplyDelete