Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Bad Boy Pancake

Below is a picture of a "Protein Pancake" which is a recipe from the Insanity workout's meal plan. To make one of these monsters you will need one whole egg, two egg whites, one scoop of protein powder (I used chocolate,) and 2 tsp. of flaxseed. This is probably the finest pancake I have ever made in terms of shape. It isn't a bad recipe at all and gets the job done if you are hungry, but if you are more of an IHOP type of person you may want to avoid it. In the end I guess it tasted like a chocolate egg with neither of the flavors being that intense.

5 comments:

  1. forgive my ignorance but what is an IHOP type of person lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The International House of Pancakes, a restaurant here in the US. I am not sure if it's a step above or below Denny's though.

    ReplyDelete