Tuesday, September 28, 2010

So when I take breaks from writing Trivium stuff, I like to fuck around and teach myself programs like Final Cut or Logic (Pro-Tools now as well.) Below is footage of a centipede I saw at the Koreshan State Park. I did all the sassy effects to the footage first then made a quick 40 second loop of some sounds/music to try and edit it to. I am not done with this, but I figure the best way to learn is to make multiple edits and build upon what you have. I'd like to try and get footage of other stuff as well and see if I can edit it all to the short music I made. Eventually I want to be at a level of where I can make a short film and put music to the entire thing. Let me know what you think so far, and give me some ideas of what else I should do to it.

Untitled from Paolo Gregoletto on Vimeo.

6 comments:

  1. can you play it in reverse so it looks like its going the other direction?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet brah. Check this skate video out, the beginning has some cool edits. Don't know shit about video software but it just looks cool..

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1980654742743551016#

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually did reverse it, it looks like it's going forward in either direction haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. like it maybe put some slow motion in there

    ReplyDelete